Consult and Catering
Our catering packages are tailored to your needs.
Let's schedule a consultation TODAY!
Email us at email@example.com with:
- Event Date and Details
- Product needs, flavor preferences, count and size.
- Also include allergies.
- Design Preferences
All custom catering packages start with a flat rate deposit of $50 and contingent upon package needs. In addition, 65% of deposit goes toward final costs and the remaining 35% goes toward labor, design and travel costs.
Allow a minimum of 3 weeks to effectively plan a delicious custom catering package with Jars by Jas.